New No Deposit Casinos for 2019
Online casino players are fond of no deposit casinos, and UK online casino players are not an exception to this rule. UK players are attracted to different types of no deposit bonuses, including free spins, free play bonuses, and free cash bonuses.
Why Are No Deposit Bonuses Popular?
No deposit bonuses are popular for the following reasons.
- They give players a chance to try out the online casino as well as its mobile casino side product for free without risking their hard-earned money.
- Players do not have to make a deposit to qualify for a no deposit bonus.
- Players can retain their no deposit bonus winnings up to a certain amount.
What Is A No Deposit Bonus?
No deposit bonuses are gifts of free spins or cash given away to players just for registering a real play account. They not only popularize a casino product, but also give new players a chance to get a feel of the casino for free.
Once they have exhausted their no deposit bonus, players can prolong their stay at the online casino by making a deposit and claiming the first deposit bonus.
Varieties of No Deposit Bonuses
UK players will find three types of no deposit bonuses at UK new no deposit casinos.
Cash Bonuses – Online casinos give away free cash as rewards to players who have just registered. Players do not even have to make a qualifying deposit to claim this bonus. Players can use their no deposit cash bonus on any game of their choice or on a list of games specified by the online casino. They can also retain their winnings up to an amount specified by the casino. These winnings, however, are considered to be bonus money and players cannot withdraw it until and unless they satisfy the wagering requirements.
Free Spins – Online casinos also welcome newly registered players with free spins on featured slots. The free spins, however, remain valid only for a day or two and can be used only as long as they remain valid. Prizes won while playing the free spins can be retained, but are treated as bonus money that has to be played through a certain number of times before it can be withdrawn.
Free Play No Deposit Bonuses – Free play no deposit bonuses are available only in the newest online casinos. Players will receive a large amount of money as a no-deposit bonus. They are now given an hour or more within which they must use the bonus to win as many prizes as possible. Players can retain their winnings, but have to satisfy the wagering requirements before they can be allowed to request a payout.
Before accepting a no deposit bonus, players should read its terms and conditions carefully. As attractive as they appear, no deposit bonuses are not free money that can be withdrawn at will. Most of the time, they are sticky bonuses that can never be withdrawn, but can only be used to play online casino games.
Players can retain the prizes won while using no deposit bonuses, but some casinos set a cap on the exact amount that can be withdrawn. This amount is also treated as bonus money, owing to which players have to satisfy the wagering requirements before withdrawing it. In other words, they have to play through their bonus money a specific number of times within the specified deadline before they can become eligible to withdraw their winnings.
Players should remember that they are always free to opt out of a bonus offer. If they cannot agree with the terms and conditions of a bonus offer, they do not have to accept it. They only have to let the casino know that they do not wish to accept the offer.
Claiming No Deposit Bonuses
Players qualify to receive a no deposit bonus by simply registering a real money account at an online casino. However, the procedure to receive a no deposit bonus varies from one casino to the other.
- Usually new online casinos credit no deposit bonuses directly to players’ accounts, but in some cases, players will have to input a bonus code, a combination of numbers and letters, in the relevant field to claim their bonus.
- If players have signed up through an affiliate link, they will have to input the affiliate site’s bonus code to claim the bonus.
- At some casinos, players have to inform the site’s customer care that they would like to receive the no deposit bonus.
- Top New No Deposit Casino Bonus
- 21 Casino
- 21 Free Spins
No Deposit Casinos FAQ
- How do I find the best no deposit bonus offers?
- We list the best no deposit bonus offers at CasinoLaunch.co.uk, a one-stop shop for UK players looking for the best and newest no deposit casinos.
- Why can’t I withdraw no deposit bonuses?
- Online casinos give away no deposit bonuses to encourage players to play online casino games. These bonuses are meant to be used, not withdrawn. However, prizes won can be withdrawn, but only after satisfying the wagering requirements.
- Why do no deposit bonuses have wagering requirements?
- Since players tend to abuse no deposit bonuses, online casinos associate them with strict wagering requirements. This forces players to use the bonus on real money games and withdraw the winnings only after satisfying the wagering requirements. It also protects casinos from players who want to sign up only to receive the bonus.
- Which is the best type of no deposit bonus?
- That depends entirely on your personal tastes and preferences. We list them all because we like them all.
- Can mobile players claim no deposit bonuses?
- All the bonus offers available at the desktop version of the casino are also available at its mobile version. Some mobile casinos offer special no deposit bonuses to their customers.